2015 tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b-tan

Reaction score
i have tanning buisness from home and mobile 4 months and i want to buy new tanning machine, i saw so much kinds of machine and dont know what take.
i want to use as mobile and home buisness like said before.
20-40 peoples per day, parties.
i would like to hear about your muchines. till now i heared about ts50, maximist evulotion pro, hv5008, t200 of sienna x.
ty all for answers.

I'd be interested in this also. :)

After wide research, I ask about sienna x t200 or nouvatan. Whitch gun is better and less solution use? Please need answers.

Personally my favorite is the MaxiMist brand for performance, durability and looks :) #

You wont go wrong with the MaxiMist.

Good Luck

Which Nouvatan machine are you referring to?

Hi b-tan,
The latest Maximist range have proven to be a big hit this year. If you are looking at doing 20+ per day the Evolution TNT or Pro TNT would be best looking into.
Suntana have great offers on the latest range along with 5 x free solutions to get you started :)

I've recently bought the aura allure machine and love it. It's easy to use and clean. Fast to set up. Sprays very evenly.

Hi b-tan,
The latest Maximist range have proven to be a big hit this year. If you are looking at doing 20+ per day the Evolution TNT or Pro TNT would be best looking into.
Suntana have great offers on the latest range along with 5 x free solutions to get you started :)
Hi got the big machine quite impressed.. can I ask what settings do you keep each of the dials on to get best spraying? I turned down the air flow to about medium and the solution to quite low but would like to see what others do

Hi Loveleelady,
I found this unit best on its lowest power setting (quietest too), and so it is emitting a very fine mist from the applicator.

To get the lowest spray unscrew the adjuster valve behind the trigger until it is almost completely out (don't worry if it does come out just screw it back in a little).
Now with water in the gun (so not to waste solution) turn it towards the + half a turn each time and test until you are getting a fine mist.
Personally for me this is perfect! - I do 2 fine coast rather than 1 thinker coat.

I then simply twist the head off and turn the motor pressure on high to dry with the hose handle :)

Everyone is different but I found these settings best for me ;)

Attachments

• blow2.jpg
    blow2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi Loveleelady,
I found this unit best on its lowest power setting (quietest too), and so it is emitting a very fine mist from the applicator.

To get the lowest spray unscrew the adjuster valve behind the trigger until it is almost completely out (don't worry if it does come out just screw it back in a little).
Now with water in the gun (so not to waste solution) turn it towards the + half a turn each time and test until you are getting a fine mist.
Personally for me this is perfect! - I do 2 fine coast rather than 1 thinker coat.

I then simply twist the head off and turn the motor pressure on high to dry with the hose handle :)

thank you you are fab love how detailed your answers are!

Hi Loveleelady,

Hey Rachel... quick question - having a problem - the spraying and tans with the machine are beautiful.. very even just lovely

But the misting out into air is quite a lot?

I use a tan extractor & have windows open as well and with this machine seems to be a lot in comparison to my previous basic piggy machine?

Even my cleaner has noted this and now Im redecorating salon in white ... lol I know not wise... I want to see if theres anything I can do to improve this?

have you any thoughts?

Hi Sweet,
I would suggest 2 things -
Firstly can you turn the gun down much more? Even a small turn should affect the amount of overspray.
Secondly can you spray closer to the skin?
If you can get the balance of distance and emitting solution right you should have minimal overspray.

Personally I spray about 30 cm away from the clients skin and have my gun on the finest setting (doing two fine coasts). Overspray is minimal and I'm using around 50ml solution so all good ;)

You have said you use an extractor, where is it positioned? Its best to be behind the client in the tent flap opening if possible.

White tanning room - daring! lol. Hopefully you'll get the balance right lovie :)

l
Hi Sweet,
I would suggest 2 things -
Firstly can you turn the gun down much more? Even a small turn should affect the amount of overspray.
Secondly can you spray closer to the skin?
If you can get the balance of distance and emitting solution right you should have minimal overspray.

Personally I spray about 30 cm away from the clients skin and have my gun on the finest setting (doing two fine coasts). Overspray is minimal and I'm using around 50ml solution so all good ;)

You have said you use an extractor, where is it positioned? Its best to be behind the client in the tent flap opening if possible.

White tanning room - daring! lol. Hopefully you'll get the balance right lovie :)

lols I know my decorator looked at me like im mad

rightteo thank you so much will try those things... yes that's where extractor is and works fab with old machine will test this out today thank you!!

I've recently bought the aura allure machine and love it. It's easy to use and clean. Fast to set up. Sprays very evenly.
Hi, I too have just purchased this machine (Aura Allure) and am not to sure if the gun is as it should be? What are your thoughts on the flow dial? Mine seems to not have any effect and I'm turning it about 20 turns until its nearly coming off? I don't want to look stupid and email the supplier if this is this norm! Help?

Turn it to the tightest setting so no tan comes out then gradually turn it up until u get the right flow. It does have a lot of turns!

Latest posts

Back