2nd hand nail stations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinners

Reaction score
What are your views? I want something along the lines of a Purex, but I can't justify the expense of a new one. Thinking of seeing if I can pick one up 2nd hand, but don't know if that's generally the done thing lol...thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

You can't buy/sell through this website but generally speaking, I would be happy to use a second hand nail table if I was in the market for it if I could save money that would help me in other ways (products, insurance, money for a quiet period etc).

You can't buy/sell through this website but generally speaking, I would be happy to use a second hand nail table if I was in the market for it if I could save money that would help me in other ways (products, insurance, money for a quiet period etc).

Thanks :) I'm not looking to buy one here, I just wondered if people think it's better to buy new for hygiene reasons. Torn between going for something clinical looking or something a bit more glam xx

You can always wash it down with dettol !

You can always wash it down with dettol !

Haha, I'm sure I could manage better than that ;)

I bought my purex from ebay - got it at a great price too :)

Once I got it home I took it apart, gave it a good clean and sanitised everything. I wouldn't be without it now.

There's a new company now which is making tables which appear to be the same as a purex - with the same extraction arm etc - I don;t think they're as expensive as the original. They we at olympia, and were at the Feb show at exel last year too ;-)

I don't think second hand is an issue. if it wasn't fully 'cleanable' and disinfect-able, it would be of no use to begin with! :biggrin:

I got a second hand one (not purex) and sanded it down and glossed it down the sides. The top is made of frosted glass so that's all wipeable x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish I could have got my one second hand, ebay cost would have been much nicer than what I've just paid! I couldn't find one close enough that was the right size, I've only a tiny space so my requirements were very specific and I had to buy from a wholesaler.

Hope you find a good one

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back