30 years in beauty business & looking for tips on what to upskill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evelyn B

Reaction score
Hi all, It’s my first time posting and I’m looking for a little advice and feedback. I’m 55 and working in Beauty for 30 years. I own my own Beauty Salon and have worked alone for the past 28 years. I have a busy business and enjoy what I do. But, and it’s a big but, I’m getting to the point where I’d like to diversify. I know there are lots of courses out there on make up and nails but I’m not interested in upskilling any more than I am on those treatments. I find I’m at a point where I only want to study things I’m interested in rather than what I should study to further my business. Im interested in skincare analysis but I find most courses are geared towards those interested in medical aesthetic treatments rather than advanced skin analysis . Has anyone out there diversified from mainstream beauty treatments successfully? I love what I do but I think it’s important to step out of our comfort zones and challenge ourselves too......I’m just at a loss as to with what[emoji4]Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back