3D Bows for nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bails007

Reaction score
Hey

So i have acrylic nails, and i have brought some of the lovely 3d bows off ebay recently, but just wondering does normal nail glue hold them securely? As just by looking at them i dont think it would - maybe super glue?! ha ha

Any advice would be great !

Sarah :)

Hey

So i have acrylic nails, and i have brought some of the lovely 3d bows off ebay recently, but just wondering does normal nail glue hold them securely? As just by looking at them i dont think it would - maybe super glue?! ha ha

Any advice would be great !

Sarah :)

when i have used these i have applied them with the resin we use for back scratcher nails and this holds them quite well and i have also gone around the bows with some clear gel and cured it for extra hold

i have used these myself and used acrylic to set them in place....my god they are impossible to move this way...lol...

my client had them on for three week without budging.
A tiny dab of acrylic on nail , push the bow into it..allow to cure..and bingo.

However i have to say i have since learnt the art of making and producing my own 3D acrylic bows and they look a lot more classy and nicer

Latest posts

Back