3D bows on acrylic nails falling off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alwen

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have read a lot on here about how to stick 3D metal bow on acrylic nails but I still have no luck with it :(

I used a nail glue and an acrylic bead. I tried to take the bow off just to see if it is stuck properly but it was quite easy to take it off.

I used 4 type of bows from the tiniest metal bow to large one. All of them have smooth back of the bow.

Please please help as I love them and want to wear them on my own nails and clients love them too.

Can not you gel as I have not done a course yet.

Thank you!

I always use just a small head of acrylic. No glue needed.
Always stay on until my clients next appointment. x

I always use just a small head of acrylic. No glue needed.
Always stay on until my clients next appointment. x
Thank you. I did try just tiny bit, bigger bead but it does not help :( No idea what I do wrong.

I use a bead of acrylic to and put some under the edges of the bow too. I struggle to remove them ! X

I use a bead of acrylic to and put some under the edges of the bow too. I struggle to remove them ! X
Thank you. I wish I would struggle too atm :)) When you apply the bead on a nail - do you press the bead down or do you just put the bow on the top of the bead? And also when the bow is set - can you see any acrylic around it?

I gently buff where I'm going to place the bead first and no you don't see it as its clear x

I gently buff where I'm going to place the bead first and no you don't see it as its clear x
Ok thank you. I will keep practising :)

Latest posts

Back