3d flower; on my own nails.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Well it took me most of today but I have applied another set of nails on myself today.
I still have not managed to master putting forms on myself yet so I used tips.
I used ezflow classic french tips with an overlay of brick house boogie nights. Then added a 3d flower to my thumb, using pastel flower collection.

What do you think?
oh and a big thanks to everyone for the very positive response to my previously posted gallery pics.
:hug:

They are lovely Jo, I am still trying to master my smile lines let alone try anything like that.

Gina

Deanina said:
They are lovely Jo, I am still trying to master my smile lines let alone try anything like that. Gina

Sometimes I find if you get hung up about what you can't do, you lose sight of what you can do!
also if you tense up because you know its not your strong point this will effect the end product.
Chin up and give it a try, you never know!
:D

Jo, How sweet, thank you very much for the confidence boost.

Hi Jo,

They are lovely you talented thing!!!

The first piccie isnt too clear though how have you managed to do your other hand!!!

Louise x

Ahhhh Jo they are gorgeous, need a clearer pic though so we can have a good scrutinise........;) x

louise said:
Hi Jo,

They are lovely you talented thing!!!

The first piccie isnt too clear though how have you managed to do your other hand!!!

Louise x

Thank you!
I must admit I did not attempt to do the same design on my right hand! I'm not that daft! lol.
I did do a little daisy on my pinkie tho, just to tie it in with my other hand.
Thanks again
:hug:

Looking good Jo... its very hard doing them on yourself don't you think? Full marks for your set, so soon after you have done your Foundation Course too - you must be a natural :) Is that nail jewelry on your pinky?

wow Jo! Going for it or what lol Fab job - you are really doing well :) :hug:

JCS said:
Looking good Jo... its very hard doing them on yourself don't you think? Full marks for your set, so soon after you have done your Foundation Course too - you must be a natural :) Is that nail jewelry on your pinky?

Thank you!
Yep, I'm trying it out. I've never worn nail jewelry before. Its a tad annoying! lol! But it does go with the theme! It is a little lilac butterfly to go with my lilac flower.

Latest posts

Back