411 service - uv topcoats

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachp

Reaction score
Just ordered the new 411 salon intro pack, but uv lamps not available from osns yet, does anyone know if i can use my brisa uv lamp to cure the topcoats or do i need the new 411 lamps?? help!!

hi,sorry but the brisa lamp is a different u.v. output and wattage and is not for use with these topcoats. the new digital/dual u.v. lamps (which do 2 hands at a time!) are the lamps you need.......they both have 5 4watt bulbs.....

Thanks for that, im a bit concerned as when i asked sales lady at osns she said brisa lamp was fine to use, so the complete salon kit ive ordered is useless as she said they dont have the lamps available - grrrr how annoying :mad:

izzidoll said:
hi,sorry but the brisa lamp is a different u.v. output and wattage and is not for use with these topcoats. the new digital/dual u.v. lamps (which do 2 hands at a time!) are the lamps you need.......they both have 5 4watt bulbs.....

Hmm, I haven't heard much about this so I have no idea. I hope we can use the Brisa lamp as I really want the new products but won't bother buying the new stuff if I need to buy new equipment just for them.

Hi Nichola!

glad you feel that way cos im gonna be really disappointed if i have to fork out on a new lamp the brisa one cost enough!! and its the bother of all the chopping and changing the lamps from one to another on your workstation too.

nicjill said:
Hmm, I haven't heard much about this so I have no idea. I hope we can use the Brisa lamp as I really want the new products but won't bother buying the new stuff if I need to buy new equipment just for them.

Can i ask how much you were for the intro pack and what is included? Thanks.

Hi

Its about £70 plus vat - you get 6x stickey, 3 x toughen up, 3 x ridge out, 6 x super shiney, 3 x speedey, 3 x air dry, 3 x dry and shine, 3 x cuticle eraser and 3 x rejuvenator plus a treatment wheel to diagnose prescription for particular nail type. all above comes in nice acrylic display. :cool:

zoeCU said:
Can i ask how much you were for the intro pack and what is included? Thanks.

Its my belief that the Salon Intro Pack doesnt include the new heat dry and UV dry topcoats (just the air dry as its for retail?) so I wouldn't worry about the lamp.

id ordered the heat and uv topcoats in addition to the intro pack

Candie said:
Its my belief that the Salon Intro Pack doesnt include the new heat dry and UV dry topcoats (just the air dry as its for retail?) so I wouldn't worry about the lamp.

Latest posts

Back