5 yr old girl's Christmas gift ideas HELP!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemac

Reaction score
Okay ladies and gents ALL and I mean ALL ideas will be gratefully received. I have a 5 year old who I am totally stumped with what to buy for pressies this year. The trouble is these days our kids just have so much and don't always have to wait for XMAS or Birthdays as they get stuff all year round. So I need some gift inspiration from all of you who have been here before or can remember what it was like to be 5. My hubbie has the easy task he is going to get her a "main" pressie and I am left with the job of getting all the smaller pressies. This time last year I had it all bought wrapped and hidden away but this year I just cant get it together so help me with some ideas PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! :Scared::Scared::Scared:

a glitter tattoo kit, a voucher for build-a-bear workshop. a small canvas with some paints, some shrink plastic (shrinky dink) and a few permanent pens for her to make her own jewellery or name tags (these shrink plastic works with an oven). I will think of some more :) :Love:

A bead set to make jewellery with, some books, some colouring books and pens or pencils, a jigsaw.

Why not go into any toyshop or department store and you'll come out with loads?

A cookie kit / baking set my kids always love to bake x

Hama beads,they do a princess set where you make a princess with the beads, iron over the patttern and you have a coaster your daughter can see you using daily. My grandaughter loves them :biggrin:

Hama beads,they do a princess set where you make a princess with the beads, iron over the patttern and you have a coaster your daughter can see you using daily. My grandaughter loves them :biggrin:

Hama beads are a great idea x

Make up a basket of girly hair stuff and jewellery, even some pretty sparkly bath bubbles.

My daughter loved having things like babies...(Entertainer has a bouncing baby reduced to £13.50 from £29.00) and pram sets. She had pretend hoovers and kitchen at that age, and bed canopy! (Disney princess was the one I got her).

Sometimes it's really good to use christmas for thing they need, such as comfy chairs, or kiddy storage. Anything that is practical but that she would love would be a good present. Take her favorite tv character, or animal or whatever, and kit out her room?

Dvd's, nice clothes, board games, bubble machine, Girly play vanity table if she is like that? I got my daughter such a mix of things for her 5th xmas. This year, for their birthday, both of mine are having their rooms decorated and changed, so xmas presents will consist of all sorts such as ben 10 lamp shade (Hannah montanah of butterflies for my daughter) and rugs aswell as play things and games. They are 5 (my son) and 8 (my daughter).x

Iv just bought my 5 year old neice a mini pink hair dryer with a pink brush and she loves getting out of the bath sitting at her own little dressing table with a mirror and drying her hair xx

Sent from my X10i

Thanks ladies some fabbie ideas, I love the bead idea and the little hair dryer, oh yes and the glitter tattoo set. Keep them coming xx

Jigsaws colouring hairbands head bands bracelets brush set jewelry making chocolate making good stuff in hobby craft soap making fuzzy felt few kids DVDs tescos have lots £3 each bargain.bubble bath pretty socks and Nickers tescos have great deals on kids toys and stuff at the mo. The list is endless lol xx

Latest posts

Back