55/54

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilk87

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

I have a client wanting her roots doing, usually do colour touch 55/54 but went to Adels and they didn't have it so I bought 5/5 and 0/56 to mix but I don't know what ratio to mix it. On the back of the shade book it says mix equal amounts but I know for KP you mix in cm.

Can anyone help me??

Hey geeks!

I have a client wanting her roots doing, usually do colour touch 55/54 but went to Adels and they didn't have it so I bought 5/5 and 0/56 to mix but I don't know what ratio to mix it. On the back of the shade book it says mix equal amounts but I know for KP you mix in cm.

Can anyone help me??

I'm sure you do it so that the base and number of cms together make 11. I have a col chart at home but won't be in for another 15mins I'll have a look x

I'm sure you do it so that the base and number of cms together make 11. I have a col chart at home but won't be in for another 15mins I'll have a look x

Ok thankyou :)

Hope this helps x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340634241.231040.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340634241.231040.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 104
They do add up to 11 except special blondes x

Is this for colour touch as well??

Think on the back of the colour touch book it said to add equal parts but I was unsure as you don't add equal parts for KP.

I want to know how much 0/56 special mix to add to 5/5 to make 55/54 in colour touch x

Is this for colour touch as well??

Think on the back of the colour touch book it said to add equal parts but I was unsure as you don't add equal parts for KP.

I want to know how much 0/56 special mix to add to 5/5 to make 55/54 in colour touch x

Ah sorry just re read your question!! I'm not 100% sure but I think so! But if it's an intense one then it might be equal amounts to make up the intensity if you know what I mean :-/ x

Ah sorry just re read your question!! I'm not 100% sure but I think so! But if it's an intense one then it might be equal amounts to make up the intensity if you know what I mean :-/ x

ok, well my client isn't due til saturday so hopefully someone else might jump on here and let me know how to mix them lol :) x

Yea I'll try n find out only thing I thought and please excuse me if I'm being stupid but why /56 mixtone when the tones your after are /54?? X

Yea I'll try n find out only thing I thought and please excuse me if I'm being stupid but why /56 mixtone when the tones your after are /54?? X

Because the 0/45 is too red, the 55/54 is a more of a violet red instead of an intense red so i got the 0/56 for the violet tone x

Because the 0/45 is too red, the 55/54 is a more of a violet red instead of an intense red so i got the 0/56 for the violet tone x

Ah right ok x

Latest posts

Back