6D lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel face

Reaction score
Hi all! Has anyone trained or trialled 6d lashes? I'm feeling tempted, but what to charge clients extra time, fiddly?

Hi

I'm totally on love with volume lashes, the majority of my clients have converted over to them and the others will be doing shortly. Because the retention on them is much better than classic lashes I don't see my clients as often as I did however it's better for them with busy lives. If you would like any info on Flirties training from beautytrix I cabin send it to you as training is one to one and at a good price. I have a total renewed motivation for my business since starting these.
Price wise in Manchester and mobile I have
Classic lashes £60
Volume lashes £80-£150
Infils
Classic £28
Volume £40+

Thanx Hunny, not sure what I could charge tho. We do full set £40 and infill £20. How much longer do 6d's take, I thought be couple of hours? Have u also tried L curl?xxx

2 hours plus at least so e can take 3 hours or even longer

When you're starting out with the technique it can seem like it's going to take forever but it's not something you can rush. Stick with it though and it's strangely addictive, it's really made me love doing lashes again. Bonkers is right, you have to budget for a 2-3 hour session and the lashes will last longer, so less infills. Our students are charging between £80 and £220 for a full set but this of course depends on where you are and who you're treating.
We have an information page for xD 6D volume eyelash extensions on our website that might answer some of your questions. . The Eyelash Emporium xx

Ok I'm liking the sound of this! How often infills? We do every two weeks, if I'm gonna be charging £60-£70 for a set infills would have to be £30-£40? Don't think our clients would want to pay it every 2weeks tho?

Infils don't need to be done as often, my volume clients can usually go 4 weeks between infils.

This is a client at 3 weeks just before I infilled her lashes she could have easily gone another week or 2 weeks really but she likes them very full

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395827316.396363.jpg

They are fab! So we cold book Infills every 4weeksish? So same layout for client really?xxx

Yes pretty much once the initial set is paid for, clients do prefer them as less maintenance and look nicer feel nicer

They are the best!! And clients are loving them and don't find that the money puts them off.
Clients also love the fact of not coming back every 2 weeks! X

Latest posts

Back