6D lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel face

Reaction score
Hi all, is anyone doing these lashes yet? I'm seriously thinking of giving them a go and would appreciate any lash techs feedback x

Hi all, is anyone doing these lashes yet? I'm seriously thinking of giving them a go and would appreciate any lash techs feedback x

There are a lot of lash techs applying Volume/Ruvol (Russian volume)/6D.

Have a look at the "show us your lashes thread and you will see lots of examples.

Don't forget, it really is dependent on the strength of the natural lash as to whether you do 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 D and it also depends on what thickness you are using 0.05/0.06/0.07.

It's all about the fluffiness and the perfect fan. There's list of volume training around if you're interested. I train in Essex fir Beauty Revolution - luxury beauty salon supplies - Home but there's nothing stopping you playing ;) just don't overload the natural lash xx

You can see some more information on xD Lashes on our xD Russian Volume Lashes information page. There are also links to pictures of the students work on our course. . the 'x' in xD stands for 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc. As Blinkingorgeous says you can't simply put the same number of extensions on every single lash. if you can recognise the correct individual lash weight to use and know how to convert it into the weight of the fine gauge lashes it is fairly easy to work out which 'D' you can safely use.
e.g. How many 0.07mm lashes you can use in place of a 0.15mm. It surprised us at first.

Omg so worth it! It's the next big thing out. My clients are loving it, and training was so worth it! If your trained in classic lashes, and confident it them, you should do it!!

I also teach, groups of two or one on one. We are in Bedfordshire.

One of My students first set of volume lashes below. Any questions, let me know x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397511648.374330.jpg

Latest posts

Back