7/81 Wella Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EssexFreelance

Reaction score
I don’t know why I’m getting the heeby jeebys about it but I have 3 7/81 root shadow reverse Balayage type things this week and I just need some encouragement

(I’m an experienced tech but cool colours still make my stomach flip)

Client 1 - level 9 gold hair from highlift wants root shadow and some areas cleaned up so plan is 7/81 and 6% then blend some down the mid shaft into some bleach and tone 10/69 possibly

Client 2- very clean 10 natural 7 plan to PP with perfecton and 7/81

Client 3 - clean 10 wants 7/81 root shadow May add some 8/38 into the ends

I also have a Rose gold client -this weeks I’ll be [emoji120]

I love illumina for the cool tones but im with you on the stomach flip. 7/81 can go very purple have u tried a test strand? If you are pre pigging however it should be fine. I normally use colour touch 5/1 into 6/71 for my root stretches. xxx

Well number 1 went ok but a bit greyish on the Root stretch- I think I’m being picky because if you look closely at all the root stretch pics they must look like that

Client 2 was ok even with the PP it was flat on the ends

Both made me feel blurh about tomorrow 7/81 I hate any warmth client

I don’t know why I’m getting the heeby jeebys about it but I have 3 7/81 root shadow reverse Balayage type things this week and I just need some encouragement

(I’m an experienced tech but cool colours still make my stomach flip)

Client 1 - level 9 gold hair from highlift wants root shadow and some areas cleaned up so plan is 7/81 and 6% then blend some down the mid shaft into some bleach and tone 10/69 possibly

Client 2- very clean 10 natural 7 plan to PP with perfecton and 7/81

Client 3 - clean 10 wants 7/81 root shadow May add some 8/38 into the ends

I also have a Rose gold client -this weeks I’ll be [emoji120]
Hi on client 3 a 6/16 illumina with pastel would be nice on the root that's my usual root smudge choice.xx

Hi on client 3 a 6/16 illumina with pastel would be nice on the root that's my usual root smudge choice.xx

I may mix- did you find that you get some grey areas?

I'd use pastel not 6% x

On wet or dry and mixed 2:1?

How do you do your root shadow application on clients ladies?

After rinsing colour apply a large root and then toner on the ends

Latest posts

Back