7/81

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreativehair

Reaction score
Lifted a client from coloured base 5 last week was aiming for 3 shades.
The client is now sitting at a level 7 with alot of orange.
Could i lift the orange out with a bleach bath again then apply 7/81 illumnia?
I applied 8/1 0/88 and was slightly kaki with still alot of
Warmth. I want to get rid of the warmth.

What did you do to lift? Was she a virgin 5 or coloured 5? How is she khaki and warm? Did she have highlights before you lifted? How 'orange' is she? Is she strong copper, med copper, copper gold?

You always have to remember that ash makes hair appear darker so I have lifted people from dark and used 7/81 but it is a dark 7 so if she wants to be about and 8 you would either have to lift it to yellow/orange or go in with a lot of highlights and just use you 7/81 as a base.

If you used an ash 8 and there is still a lot of orange it hasn't been lifted light enough and will either have to be toned down or lifted more

Do you mean that sort of yellowy green?

What about using 7/81 illumina as a glossing service to begin with and then of that works well illumina with pastel for a bit more longevity?

If puting more ash on top will it not appear more kaki?
I was thinking of doin fine tbar hi lights with bleach 3% then do 7/1 on the orange and 7/3 where the kaki is.
Would this be ok?

If puting more ash on top will it not appear more kaki?
I was thinking of doin fine tbar hi lights with bleach 3% then do 7/1 on the orange and 7/3 where the kaki is.
Would this be ok?

It sounds ok, but the khaki bits were they prev highlights? Reason I'm asking is that if not the 7.1 could do the same maybe. If it was prev highlights thats why went khaki so yer 7.3 should work.

It sounds ok, but the khaki bits were they prev highlights? Reason I'm asking is that if not the 7.1 could do the same maybe. If it was prev highlights thats why went khaki so yer 7.3 should work.

She did have hi lights ages ago then been coloured over. But the ornage is mostly at the back underneath so thats why i thot of the 7/1 will this be enough to kill the orange? X

She did have hi lights ages ago then been coloured over. But the ornage is mostly at the back underneath so thats why i thot of the 7/1 will this be enough to kill the orange? X

I don't know without seeing it, we can't give exact definite answers on here, you should know that.... It ash and a strong ash so it will kill warmth but I'm not sure if its purple or green ash, depending on how copper/warm she is will depend on the ash tone you need.

I don't know without seeing it, we can't give exact definite answers on here, you should know that.... It ash and a strong ash so it will kill warmth but I'm not sure if its purple or green ash, depending on how copper/warm she is will depend on the ash tone you need.

Itz very strong orange and on a level 7 so thats why i thot either 7/1 or 7/81.
She has a wedding at wkend so just trying to get it looking semi decent.
Thanks for ur helps x

Itz very strong orange and on a level 7 so thats why i thot either 7/1 or 7/81.
She has a wedding at wkend so just trying to get it looking semi decent.
Thanks for ur helps x

Strand test... Ash comes up looking darker due to absorbing light

Ive answered your private message ;-) xx

It sounds to me like the wrong developer was used, and you didn't achieve the correct amount of lift you were aiming for?

Latest posts

Back