A bit of fun stranges client requests

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
On the nail forum they were discussing strange clients requests, I was thinking what is the craziest strangest or most outrageouse thing you have ever done to a clients hair have you ever told a client you cant do some thing because it is just too bizar??

Hi, can't think of anything really , but my hardest request was matching up very thin black lowlights woven all over into very short wirey snowy white hair
the client wanted a bit more of her natural black hair back ,
sounds easy I know but.... every teeny bit of black tint has to be placed without the teeniest smear and not too close to the roots and couldn't be overlapped at all on the ends either or it would look too dark on the ends

plus the cap wasnt an option as she didn't like it ,

it took me forever as it had been cut so short by someone else the week before
and was springing out everywhere :irked:

Hi, can't think of anything really , but my hardest request was matching up very thin black lowlights woven all over into very short wirey snowy white hair
the client wanted a bit more of her natural black hair back ,
sounds easy I know but.... every teeny bit of black tint has to be placed without the teeniest smear and not too close to the roots and couldn't be overlapped at all on the ends either or it would look too dark on the ends

plus the cap wasnt an option as she didn't like it ,

it took me forever as it had been cut so short by someone else the week before
and was springing out everywhere :irked:
Aahhhhhh! I HATE doing foilsa on hair like this, springing all over the show, really makes me cross LOL. I love foiling long hair though, but I try to book all the short ones in with someone else :lol: Whoops!

RE the bizzare requests, no I havn't had many mad ones, just some older ladies looking purples/pinks/blues through their hair, and I have to try and talk some sense into them! Anyone else get this? I had this one woman in the other day and she wanted a full head of fine pink meche though her hair and root re-fill matching up to a 44/00 on her white roots. It was for a wedding and she was no spring chicken, so I had to kindly say no way LOL. xx

Latest posts

Back