A client in need! CND Shellac & sugar/waxing - Torquay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H&G

Reaction score
Hello Geeks....

A newbie (Hair) Geek here in search of an amazing sugar-er or waxer and CND Shellac person in Torquay, or 20ish minute driving/train radius of!

Perhaps a bit of a last minute booking from all angles, but my other half and I have just arranged a trip to Torquay to look at property for two weeks from Monday 15th September, and during this time I need my sugaring/waxing and nails done! (It will be too soon from the previous appointment, and too far timing until the next one if I get it done before I go!)

I currently have IBX, CND Brisa Smoothing Gel and CND Shellac on, and will be in need of a soak-off and re-application of the same on Saturday 20th September, as well as some sugaring or waxing (sugaring is preferential, but happy with wax. Intimate and two "regular" areas!) - I am aware that some techs don't like to remove others work, but I can confirm it is REAL, bona fide, genuine CND products I am wearing! The usual salon I visit is a CND EA's salon; so yes, actual CND....

I have been on the CND Salon locator and Google, but my research is proving frustrating as nowhere seems to offer ALL the nail systems I am after! I am happy to visit two separate salons for nails and sugaring/waxing if need be; or even anyone that is mobile and able to come to our hotel!? (Is that is allowed/legal? If so, He will happily make himself scarce so there is space and privacy to do the treatments!)....

I hope this post isn't too cheeky to ask of! Apologies if it is, that is not my intention! Please PM me if you are able to help and have availability for Saturday 20th September, or even just recommend someone!

Thank you!

Hiya H & G

I work in dartmouth literally 20 ish minutes and would be happy to help :) it's the dartmouth spa I'm in on Sunday now through till Wednesday if this helps pm me and I can see when we can get you in I'm fully CND Shellac trained for 3 and a half years and waxing for 5 years x x

Fantastic! Thank you! Slight change in plans re dates but I will 100% be in touch Monday onwards! Thank you!!! :)

Nat x

Hi there! I pm'd you a while ago, you may want to check your message inbox x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Apologies for not getting back to you, will have a look now. A house full of boxes and a poorly OH put things up in the air! Many thanks for all your help guys :)

Nat x

Latest posts

Back