Need to change from WAXU wax - any good recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Peachylady

I've done two orders with Outback Organics so far. The first order you do with them when setting up a trade account you get 35% off products and this includes the training, so if you are switching to them, make sure you are thorough and order as much products as possible in your first order. I didn't and did a second order two weeks later which of course was full price. So far they've not in the three months since I switched to them done any site-wide discounts, they have discounted the odd product individually by 20%.

In the second order I purchased the Female Intimate Waxing training which is also an excellent video, very similar technique to WAXU which is how I originally training in female intimate waxing 6 years ago.

They send the training videos to your online account to download from there, but I had an issue so they sent in a compressed file sharing programme via email which once downloaded yes you keep it forever and can keep rewatching it, which I have done. But there is a time limit on how long you've got to download it, so do it quickly to your device.

which wax do you use ATM? I can highly recommend OO.
Hi Claire

Sorry I've taken a little while to reply :)
Thanks so much for the trade account purchasing info, I shall definitely do that when I'm ready to order! I'm going to open a little waxing room from home when I move so I shall get a big order in then and refresh myself with a couple of the training videos.
I'm currently using the Aloe Vera Hot wax from Harley Waxing on myself and I absolutely love it! I've also been using the True Blue roller waxes from OO on my legs that a friend gave me and I think they're great! I'd also like to try some of their other rollers too to get a feel for the rest of the range. In my old job we used the bush balm and it's a fave post treatment product of mine and one I will use on future clients for sure :)

What is the best callus peel which really ...but really works for you please....to give a proper lavish and refreshing look to the feet.

What is the best callus peel which really ...but really works for you please....to give a proper lavish and refreshing look to the feet.
I love and recommend ’Mavex’, (I’ve not yet tried their Vegetal peel) impressive results. Really easy. Generous amount of product per treatment pouch vs ‘CallusPeel’.

Latest posts

Back