A client's transition from mobile to salon treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
Hi, to those of you who were mobile Beauty therapists' who then moved into a beauty room - did all your clients follow you or did they prefer to have their treatments done in their home?

Also, how did you approach the subject with them?

Thank you for your help! x

Anyone? Please x

Hiya hon only 1 came with me to the salon, another I still went to her house but had to stop. It was too much working during the day and family as well, hope this answers your thread.

I am mobile and have been mobile for 20 years, I am seriously thinking of getting a shop or room somewhere, now both my kids are at high school, but I don't think many of my clients would come along as they like the aspect of mobile, people coming to them, some people can't get out.

So I would go into it thinking and preparing from scratch

whilst I was studying I was mobile (last 2 yrs) and most of my clients come to the new salon 2 big clients dont but I dont mind going to them as it was only spray tanning I did for them, if they dont mind me calling l8 I dont mind going - I wouldnt have the salon if it wasnt for their support.

All of my clients except two came with me when I moved into a salon. One was disabled and the other lived in a different town with no transport so couldn't come to salon.

Some clients did stop coming after a while and I think that was due to them prefering to have the treatment at home and not being bothered to come to the salon (there words not mine lol) but having said that I am 100% busier salon based than I was mobile and whenever I have mentioned being mobile before to clients they have all said they'd never want treatments in their home.

Basically it was the best thing for me to move into a salon and I would NEVER go back to being mobile.

Latest posts

Back