A course for nail art? Or just Youtube?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nin

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm thinking of doing a nail art course with these people Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses, Nail Training & Make-Up Courses | Nails and Beauty Academy. I like the look of their nail courses in general, but the nail art looks really in-depth and I was wondering how long it would take me to learn it all on youtube? The course only cost like £100 so I'm thinking of doing it, but I've seen loads of tutorials on youtube how to embed glitter and fimo flowers etc, but i find it quite hard! I think I've just answered my own question!:eek:

Thanks everyone! I think i'm going to do the nail course actually! If you girls can recommend anyone of similar quality near to Cricklewood though? The academy is in westminster, so kinda far to go, despite their good reputation. I'd have to get up at like 7am! nooo.

I'll be honest, I don't think this is going to be worth your while. There seems to be nothing covered on that course that you could not teach yourself, most seems pretty basic. IMO you'd be better off spending that money (or indeed much less!) on some nail art supplies for you to play about with. Some nail tips/blank colour pops, a dotting/swirling tool, some fine brushes, crystals, nail polishes/acrylic paints, glitters and foils will give you a great starting point and you can go crazy from there.

Latest posts

Back