A good oil for hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just stopped over from skin geek to ask a question to you hair geeks :)

During my facials I want to start doing hair and scalp massage for even more relaxation. What oil should I be using that would treat the hair and scalp? I was thinking something like a moroccan oil

Hi everyone,

Just stopped over from skin geek to ask a question to you hair geeks :)

During my facials I want to start doing hair and scalp massage for even more relaxation. What oil should I be using that would treat the hair and scalp? I was thinking something like a moroccan oil

Moroccan oil is okay.... However, it is diluted with other chemicals and ingredients. The true oil is Argan oil and this is where moroccan oil originates from, it is produced from the kernel of the almond. I use Argan oil on my skin, hair and don't use expensive creams or conditioners that make false claims. I am lucky I get it sent over from marrekesh and it is organic and pure. You can also get online make sure it is pure and you only need an incy wincy bit. X

Of course it would be great if you could ask your client what their scalp is like... If it has dandruff then jojoba oil is good, as well as tea tree oil. Lavender oil can be very soothing too.

Latest posts

Back