A level 3 to blonde? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy2986

Reaction score
I have a client who wants to come in she put a level 3 on the crown of her head and the bottom is blonde..she wants to go as blonde as possible..whats your best advice so i don't break off her hair?

I bleach my own but i'm scared to do it on someone else..i once but a 2 on the bottom of mine and the highest level it came up to with bleach was a 8-9? i also toned it with Wella t18 to get the brassy ness out..

But much help is def. appreciated :) Been doing hair for about a year and need a lil advice :Love:

Pravana has an amazing product called color extractor. It works amazing for removing color without ruining the hair. I would do that then put either foils in or color depending how much dark is removed. This will help you to achieve your results much better and healthier.

Tell her it will be a slow and gradual process. I've lifted a lady from a crazy colour red with natural colour of a 3 to around a base 8 over 7 months. Slow bleach will get a cleaner colour and I'd start by full head of highlights and flooding in between to get it even through the blonde if it's blocky at the bottom and give you a good footing. Make sure she's using good shampoo and conditioner or if she's on something nasty the burn off with silicone will be horrific and they will swell. Insist on some regular treatments and take test pieces first to make sure the condition is ok. Not too much too quickly and the condition will be fine.

Latest posts

Back