A Lift machine by Nouveau

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelliw

Reaction score
Hi Geeks ,

I wonder if you can help me. I am new to this site and i am trying to find out more about the new A Lift machine By nouveau. Have any of you got this machine? if you have is it good? Have any of you had it done? It is a lot of money to spend out so want to make sure i am getting the right machine.

Thank you Geeks xxxx

Hi Geeks ,

I wonder if you can help me. I am new to this site and i am trying to find out more about the new A Lift machine By nouveau. Have any of you got this machine? if you have is it good? Have any of you had it done? It is a lot of money to spend out so want to make sure i am getting the right machine.

Thank you Geeks xxxx

Wondering the same myself, have heard some good things and apparently they are going celebrity endorsed soon, not that that bothers me but it always help with the marketing!! I am speaking to Nouveau tomo so if i hear anything will let you know, want to speak to someone that has it and get some first hand feedback so they are getting me a salons number so that i can speak to the owner, thats a good sign so hopefully will have something positive to report tomo, sorry cant be anymore help.

Hi Frizlinmay

Really! That sounds interesting! I know it is fairly new out. I spoke to Nouveau today about it and they are doing a special offer until the end of feb but you need to do the training before then too. I really like the whole concept about it. The machine is small too which helps as i have a small salon! That will be great if you could let me know what they say!
xx

Hi. Just been looking at the A-lift post as well and wondered how you got on talking to the salon owner?

I still really can't see how it's a HUGE difference from microcurrent (and I was taught NOT to get a muscle contraction with micro). The improvement in ATP is also meant to be one of the effect of microcurrent. At the moment, the appealing thing is the size and the Brand and poss celeb endorsement. Thoughts?

I've had the machine since it's launch. I'm pretty peed off about the offer to be honest. I was in the first group of people to train on this machine and as such we got the machine at a supposedly discount rate and now it's a damn sight cheaper than I paid for it. The company does have a habit of changing the prices of things!
Anyway on to the machine. I have found that it's not that great on wrinkles to be honest.
It's fab on skin tone though and really good at lifting. The machine uses nono current is the only machine on the market that has a constant current.

would anybody who has this machine recommend it?
how does it compare to microcurrent machines like caci??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

bumping this up again xx

We have this machine and I love it. the results on skin tone are superb and eye lifts are immediately visable. we take ours out to pamper evenings and it is popular. however, it is not very frequently requested in the salon, but those who do have the treatment are thrilled by the results. training was excellent to.

Guinot is the best of the best.

Latest posts

Back