A-Lift or Caci machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for some advice from anyone that owns these machines or have previously worked with them.

I currently have a Dermatude Meta Therapy machine but I am looking to add another system (Preferably non surgical face-lifting). I am looking into either the Caci Synergy or the A-lift machine due to I can combine the dermatude treatment with the -lift.
I am aware of the costings of each machine I am just looking for the best result.

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

Hi, I am looking for some advice from anyone that owns these machines or have previously worked with them.

I currently have a Dermatude Meta Therapy machine but I am looking to add another system (Preferably non surgical face-lifting). I am looking into either the Caci Synergy or the A-lift machine due to I can combine the dermatude treatment with the -lift.
I am aware of the costings of each machine I am just looking for the best result.

Any advice greatly appreciated :)[/QUOT

Can I ask , how do you find the Dermatude treatment, are the results good?

have you ever looked into the nuderm 6-1 system? it does everything the caci synergy does however its a fraction of the price and the staff are superb to work with!

Latest posts

Back