A Lift Or radio frequency-what's the difference?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylou

Reaction score
What is the difference between the two and does anyone have the a lift as I'm thinking of buying it but can't find much write up on it the only reviews iv seen are good but iv only seen Reo or three ,, and now I here people on about radio frequency micocurrent ,, cud u please share if u know or have either of the thank u much love xxx

If you call nouveau beauty group they will happily explain the technology of a lift and send out literature explaining it also. It is really brilliant technology however I think you'd get the best info speaking with the manufacturers :) x

Do u have the a lift or do u work for them xx

I have the A-Lift machine and I will be getting my RF machine next Monday.
The A-Lift is a nano-current machine and the RF is skin tightening.
I'm very excited to be getting the RF. I won't be able to compare the 2 for now but I'm hoping the RF will be a lot more popular than the A-Lift.

Which one did you go for?

From AES in Cardiff ... I must admit, the only such machine that looked any good to me. And they are a great company to partner with.

Angelina I'm thinking about getting the lipofirm can you let me know how you get on with it x

And angelina how are u getting on with the - A lift ? Does it give good results what kind if results does it give too the eyes , are u happy with it and what kind of price comparison is it too the rf ,, sorry about all the questions ,, there's no one with rf around here I'd love get this too

Do u have the a lift or do u work for them xx

No I don't work for them but do my permanent makeup training with them. I've seen the results and it's a fantastic machine with fab results xx

Angelina iv just looked it up and it does look amazing u must have a very busy buissness I couldn't afford that I'm only just starting out do ill stick with the a lift for now maybe I should of started a thread on alift v caci ultimate ,, what facials do u offer with alift if u dnt mind me asking as I'd like too offer it with something else like microdermabrasion xx

AES in Cardiff also distribute bio theraputic who make the bt nano which is a small micro current device designed and manufactured by David Suzuki
They are having a roadshow on the 18th of march in Birmingham which David Suzuki will be attending and doing an educational talk on miccrocurrent this event is free to attendvand lunch included as well as a hands on workshop
Non-invasive Cosmetic Beauty Treatments | Advanced Esthetics Solutions Limited

Thank u I might look into that altough iv just brought the a lift ,, so I'm looking for radio frequency in the future but dnt want she'll out thousands n thousands x

I was going too buy the microdermabrasion bio therapeutics has any one Got it is it any good I'm only curios as I ended up getting the diamond oxyderm it's really powerfully but so ugly and large for this reason I wished I had nt brought it ,, think I will see how I go on before I spend that amount of money ,, is there not any smaller rf machines or are they all so large ? X

Hi Lady Ladylou,

I found RF with Hofbeauty, is made by Skinmate. I am not sure about its specs how strong and effective is, but I have the Skinmate microdermabrasion and it is very good. The only thing you may want to conside is that Hofbeauty is a supplier with one salesman, and I am not sure about their after sales service. can I ask you where did you buy your lift? I am looking to buy anti ageing machine that reduce wrinkles and is anti ageing, I am not sure on which one yet micro current or RF.

Latest posts

Back