A little advice please.....glitter acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kstewart

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.....I am suppose to be doing this design on one of my regulars tonight. I have a general idea how I am going to to do it but I was wondering if any of you more experienced geeks have any advice as to how you may go about it? I will be using glitter acrylic powders.

Thank you :Love:

Attachments

• 1000_751_csupload_30489449.jpg
    1000_751_csupload_30489449.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 302
hi, did you take a peek at greg's tutorials on young nails. he does a section on glitter tips with acrylic. easy to follow and you can of course replay as many times as you need.:wink2:

hi, did you take a peek at greg's tutorials on young nails. he does a section on glitter tips with acrylic. easy to follow and you can of course replay as many times as you need.:wink2:

Hi, no I haven't is this on youtube? I shall take a look thanks :)

Peek? NO! Watch it in admiration! :lol:
Reverse application, but make the beads a little smaller than usual so you can fit all 3 colors.

Peek? NO! Watch it in admiration! :lol:
Reverse application, but make the beads a little smaller than usual so you can fit all 3 colors.

I can't seem to find this tutorial, could you post me the link please? :biggrin:

Haha the greg-letts are back!

XD!!! I need that printed on a t-shirt haha
Here ya are kstewart! The Young Nails channel:
Young Nail's Inc

also kstewart this is a bit off the 'we love greg' thing but there is a channel on youtube called organic nails . they do loads of funky stuff with acrylics too. i'm not sure if they are anything to do with YN but the packaging looks very similiar.
i came across it ages ago and get to indulge in my dual loves all at the same time..(nails and spanish lol)

Hi Geeks, thought I would upload my efforts! I know they may not be perfect and the colours aren't exactly the same as the sample pic but I think for a first bash they are bloody brilliant! Very striking and the main thing is my client was exstatic with them! :biggrin:

Thank you geeks for your advice :Love:

Attachments

• Pink & Blue Tips.jpg
    Pink & Blue Tips.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 148
well done. happy clients= keching!!

Latest posts

Back