A little help please.. college assignment =\

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micah

Reaction score
Hey :)

I'm currently in my 2nd year studying my BTEC National Diploma in Beauty Therapy Sciences. I've been given an assignment and basically we have to build a report/portfolio on managing a business. As of yet I don't have my own business so I'm finding it hard to find stockists!!
At the moment Im collecting infomation on spray tan equipment etc, but when it comes to actually getting the spray tan solution for the compressor guns all thats coming up is average sized bottles, no salon sizes! :irked:

I need to gather up a few different ones before picking the one my salon will choose and Im thinking...
St Tropez
Xen Tan
Fake Bake

Could anyone please give me some websites or numbers where I would be able to get infomation on salon size bottles please :)

Thank you very much in advance :D

Micah x

Hi,

if you look in the Links directory on here you will get loads of website details.

Thank you so much guys!! :D
Sorry Im new to this Forum!

:) x

Also will you be considering the corresponding retail products that the salon could sell in conjunction with performing spray tan treatments, e.g. "Tan in a Can" for clients to "top up" their tan, recommended oil-free moisturisers, exfoliants, etc? These should definitely feature in your business plan, as they will bring in extra revenue for the salon, as well as giving a better spray tan experience for your clients, as their tan will last better if they use the accompanying retail products and follow the recommended aftercare procedures...
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back