A minefield, anyone know of advanced aromatherapy courses?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clare@missangelface

Clare Anne
Reaction score
I've searched online but it's mind blowing at how many courses are out there. I want to train with the best and hoping some of you have done this or offer this and can help me out.

Advanced Aromatherapy courses and possibly any other holistic based

I've done some amazing advanced aromatherapy courses with Rhiannon Lewis (EORC). She really gets into the chemistry behind aromatherapy.

I believe she's based in France but does do some courses in the UK. I did mine in Manchester.

I've done some amazing advanced aromatherapy courses with Rhiannon Lewis (EORC). She really gets into the chemistry behind aromatherapy.

I believe she's based in France but does do some courses in the UK. I did mine in Manchester.
Thank you. She sounds amazing. I'll look her up.

Did you feel it gave you more in depth knowledge?

It really did give me a better understanding of essential oils and made me understand why one bottle of (for example) geranium might have different properties to another bottle of geranium depending upon the amounts of the different chemicals within it. You start to look at the chemicals within an oil and why each oil has certain properties. Really interesting.

Thank you. Ive had a quick look and her next UK course is in January dealing with clinical aromatherapy for cancer

Latest posts

Back