A pro asking a pro for an opinion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitaBread

Reaction score
I am so good at matching colors with skin tone, finding the perfect blend for someone in my chair... BUT ME... I struggle. LOL

I recently went ashier. I kinda like it. I think I lean to neutral olive... which confuses people. Some say I am warm and want to do a GOLD. Others, cool and ASHY, SANDY BEIGE...

So anyway. Here I am now. :) Do you think next time I can pull off the third pic?

THANKS <3333

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 2.46.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 2.46.50 PM.png
    868.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 2.47.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 2.47.00 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 2.47.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 2.47.08 PM.png
    898.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 2.48.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 2.48.25 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Haha, anyone? :p

Hey, you might be better off putting this in the hair section so it gets seen. But Pita you are HOT (if you don't mind me saying) 🤣 😍

Hey, you might be better off putting this in the hair section so it gets seen. But Pita you are HOT (if you don't mind me saying) 🤣 😍

This thread has now been moved.

Awww thank you. That's humbling. <3 It's been nice being able to get back to work/salons. <3 Not that anyone asked but I am just digging my nails. LOL Finally found a good place (as a hairdresser they stay on for 3 full weeks- no lifts) :cool:

Last edited:
Do you have any tan on in that last pic?
It's so deceiving in photos but personally looking at the first pic I can see the cool undertones in your skin, but you're one of those lucky people who could pull off both warm and cool for sure. You could wear a bluey red lipstick and a corally red and they'd both look good

Do you have any tan on in that last pic?
It's so deceiving in photos but personally looking at the first pic I can see the cool undertones in your skin, but you're one of those lucky people who could pull off both warm and cool for sure. You could wear a bluey red lipstick and a corally red and they'd both look good

No. I don't use tan spray. I am tanned from the sun though and ok, yea that makes sense. I feel olive skin is the hardest to find a match to. Always have trouble figuring it out. :p Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back