A rep comparing Kitoko protein additive to Oaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy shaw

Reaction score
Hi guys I went to a little hair show today and came across a kitoko stand, a rep was trying to sell me kitoko protein additive saying it's the same as olaplex , when of course I didn't agree with him lol( they were selling thus stuff for £6 per bottle) , he got very defencive saying all that olaplex is, is a protein and that colouring hair does not break down the bonds in your hair , it started to get heated so I decided to walk away from the conversation.
Two of my friends decided to buy this stuff and think by adding this stuff to their bleach it will stop a good percentage of the damage taking place , do any off you have any experience with this product ? If so what do u think about it ? I can't find any reviews anywhere .

Hi guys I went to a little hair show today and came across a kitoko stand, a rep was trying to sell me kitoko protein additive saying it's the same as olaplex , when of course I didn't agree with him lol( they were selling thus stuff for £6 per bottle) , he got very defencive saying all that olaplex is, is a protein and that colouring hair does not break down the bonds in your hair , it started to get heated so I decided to walk away from the conversation.
Two of my friends decided to buy this stuff and think by adding this stuff to their bleach it will stop a good percentage of the damage taking place , do any off you have any experience with this product ? If so what do u think about it ? I can't find any reviews anywhere .
I have never seen or heard of this product. The best way to see that Olaplex is superior is to do a side by side test using Olaplex and this product. The results will speak for themselves. You can also contact Olaplex direct through Olaplex.com. Hope this helps :)

I have never seen or heard of this product. The best way to see that Olaplex is superior is to do a side by side test using Olaplex and this product. The results will speak for themselves. You can also contact Olaplex direct through Olaplex.com. Hope this helps :)
Also, Olaplex is NOT a protein. -

Latest posts

Back