Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryony

British Aussie Geek
Reaction score
IM AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HACKED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, need to get this off my chest before I hit something.

My phone went pear shaped on me earlier, as ked for my PIN number, doesn't usually do this unless I switch it off - I hadn't.

Treid to enter my PIN but couldn't type and didgits or even switch the damn thing off. Plugged the charger in, same.

Have been on the phone for the last HOUR! (no, correction, ahve been on hold for most of that!!) to sort. Finally get through - to the worng dept! Get the right dept and the guy tells me to out in any old numbers, so I can lock my SIM and create a PUK code - they can't access PUK cose unless PIN shows as blocked. I do what he says and call back, after being on hold again I'm told the code isn't available and I have to wait 24/48 hours!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!! I did what they said, he didn't say "block your phone and wait 2 days!" I use ohone for business too so am not amused!
So I phone again, get through to the right dept and they give me the PUK code (the one that wasn't available 2 minutes ago??), but it's not working!

NOW they tell me handset is F***ed and I have to send it back.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol , these things are sent to try us. Ive had a bad day to mate :cry:

Latest posts

Back