AArrrrggg going mad about Machine!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satinbaby

Reaction score
Right...
Hoping someone can help! I saw a machine at this years Beauty Serve 2010 Birmingham show... It was a machine for fat reduction and you didnt have to exercise after it... It had about 3 women on a large stand really not far from Millenium and NSI does anyone know the name of it???
Ive searched the internet all morning and no hope at all!
It was an ultra/sound/accoustic/wavey thing i think?????
Basically moved on the area and became warm the fat disbursed there was instant results ....
Let me know thanks in advance!:lol::lol:

sorry i didnt go but why not try going onto the website and looking at the floor plan see if you can spot it!

Hi I am going to Manchester on Sunday so will have a look for you as I am also looking for something long these lines for my salon... Will let you know

Hi I am going to Manchester on Sunday so will have a look for you as I am also looking for something long these lines for my salon... Will let you know
I tried but i cant find a floor plan for that event typical!!! It was a machine that went on to the area that needed toning and you didnt have to exercise afterwards xxx

Latest posts

Back