ABT Insurance age limits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandacw1

Reaction score
Hi

I notice on my ABT insurance that clients need to be over 16. This poses a problem for Prom Nails. How do I get round this please

Sharon

If you get parent or guardian to sign your consultation card stating they give consent and understand what is involved with the treatment and the aftercare you should be good, but call ABT and check xxx

I'm with ABT and my policy says that clients must be over 16, but that to provide services to under 16s I must have signed parental consent. I think it also says that for under 16s a parent should be present at the time of treatment.

This is good to know ive just got my insurance ftom ABT .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im with ABT and had a client request last night for Gelish on her 11 year old daughter next month for holidays so rang them this morning, they confirmed that they have no minimum age but for under 16s you must get parental written consent and the parent must be present for the treatment too, other than that to use your own judgement xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you all. Does anyone have a copy of their disclaimer do I can use the wording please x

Latest posts

Back