Academie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
Another question for all you spray tans geeks

Have you ever used Academie?
Whats it like?
Is it natural etc

any info welcome

Jenx

www.adavancebeautyclinic.com

I saw this advertised on the back of this moths Scratch - guess you probably did too?
I get the impression that it is a new product, possibly for launch at Olympia this month; As I can't find it in the Hyperion catalogue.

I have been looking at this too....the professional solution comes in three types, PP1, PP2 and PP3. PP1 is for fair skins which don't tan easily, PP2 for fair skins which tan well and PP3 for darker skins that tan well.

I haven't tried it yet but am awaiting a sample.

I had a small sample of the tanning cream...don't have it here so can't tell you the proper name but used it on my feet and my feet are now looking nicely naturally tanned.

They have a good retail range too and all the tanning products are very reasonably priced IMO.

I'll let you know how it goes when I get my samples!

I purchased 1000ml last year at Creative Shop in Leeds, I had the pp3 for dark skin. Worked well for me and my darker skin clients. Its a lot cheaper than some of the other brands too so Id say worth a try. Gave nice results that lasted too and even fade.

Hmm, obviously not new!
I still can't find it in Hyperion's catalogue though......

I use the bronze express cream on my face and find its fabulous as i dont like my face to tan.
When i first put it on i thought "ah mon dieu!!" as it was VERY dark,and it is instant colour,but after its blended and i wash my hands after its a lovely colour.The carrying agents in the products are also skin care beneficial,but im only speaking for the face as ive not used the body products.

I know a therapist in southern france who ONLY uses Academie and she absolutely swears by it.Its not new in France but its still relatively new over here.You should be able to get it from Hyperion here in the UK though.
I know they will be at Olympia.hth.:)

I was sprayed yesterday by my trainee lol I was brave, with Acadamie PP2....thanks Hyperion for sending me a sample with enough mml's enough to do a spray.

My observations are that the solution is very thin in viscocity, almost watery, but a good colour when sprayed on to the skin...some tans are thicker in viscocity and stick on your needle if you aren't vigilant enough with your cleaning spray through....that can make your spray spit IME....hey I've sampled many.

So far the colour is a lovely bronze and very natural looking....I'll feed back on fade as and when it happens!

Hi my name is Emma and i represent Academie in scotland. The tan features on the Bronz'Express page near the back of our catalogue page 60 i think! We do it in 3 colours in salon size PP1, PP2 and PP3. These are 1 litre Bottles and can go through any make of tan compressor. There is also the retail tan mentioned on this page too which we do in different formulas depending on your preferance e.g milk, gel, lotion, cream and foam. Please let me know if you need any more info or would like me to find out your local rep who could drop you in info or have a chat/demo with you.

Our head office number is 01132755719, if you want to speak to a person.

emma

I purchased some of the pp3 at Olympia yesterday. Can you tell me what the developing time is please and is there an instant effect? I bought it quickly on the way out and kicked myself for not asking questions while I was there. Many thanks

I purchased some of the pp3 at Olympia yesterday. Can you tell me what the developing time is please and is there an instant effect? I bought it quickly on the way out and kicked myself for not asking questions while I was there. Many thanks

Hi there!
The tan is instant as you can see the colour,however i think it takes a good 4 hours to develop.
I used the PP2 last night in the spray gun,went to bed washed it off this morning and...WOW its amazing,no streaks no patchyness,so now its going into the salon for me!:green:

It smells of honey and not overpowering at all when you spray it on.
i think PP2 and 3 will be the most popular colours pp1 is for porcalain very fair skins.

As its from Academie you know you are on to as winner as its treatment as well as skincare benefits...what more could you as for...LOl

Hi there!
The tan is instant as you can see the colour,however i think it takes a good 4 hours to develop.
I used the PP2 last night in the spray gun,went to bed washed it off this morning and...WOW its amazing,no streaks no patchyness,so now its going into the salon for me!:green:

It smells of honey and not overpowering at all when you spray it on.
i think PP2 and 3 will be the most popular colours pp1 is for porcalain very fair skins.

As its from Academie you know you are on to as winner as its treatment as well as skincare benefits...what more could you as for...LOl

Thanks I'll give it a go tonight and let you know.

Latest posts

Back