Academy certifactes= equivalent to level 2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faerififi

Reaction score
Ive just finished my level 1 and not very keen to go back to the regional college I was at because the standard of teaching was so low and I felt like I didnt want to spend another year there just to become a mediocre hairdresser with not much confidence.. as Ive seen happening to the girls in level 2 this year.
I'm more advanced than level 1 technically, was the only person in my class who the tutors would trust to put in a level 2 salon without supervision, but I didnt feel pushed and for that reason felt bored and resented the college.

If I was to save up and pay for academy training from the likes of the sassoon academy or loreal etc, could I apply for a permanent trade card with a qualification from say Sassoon's ABC colour and cutting?
Im not entirely sure how it works, but I am applying to go to uni for september 2012 because I do have Alevels aswell, so want to work for the next year but also get training if its possible.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back