Academy For Nails Birmingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisehartje

Reaction score
Hi!

has anyone done a nail extension course at the Academy for Nails in Birmingham?

I am VERY interested in going, but want anyone's experience/advice please

Hi ya, there have been posts regarding this academy before, i did a gel course there and would not recommend it at all, the training was very poor and the tutor didnt even acknowledge most of us were there this is my opinion but personally i would never go back there x

hi ya

do a search as kelly c said there has been a few threads previously about this firm.....make your own mind up from them!!

Speaking from first hand experience I would avoid 1 or 2 day courses like the plague.

Ambx

MINKUS said:
hi ya

do a search as kelly c said there has been a few threads previously about this firm.....make your own mind up from them!!

Speaking from first hand experience I would avoid 1 or 2 day courses like the plague.

Ambx

Haven't been to this academy so can't comment on them, but I agree with MINKUS - 1 or 2 day courses are not enough, that's why I've gone to Ezflow for foundation training nearly a year after doing a 2 day course and a 1 day conversion.

Havent had the first hand experience of Kelly but, two students from my nail art class went there and I saw the kit they came back with and heard the horror stories!!!
Theres a Creative academy in Birmingham Central ... yes the course is more expensive but, its money well spent as the fantastic training comes with an excellent kit, nail trainer and uniform.
There are other companies worth considering too so keep researching and asking questions but, whoever you decide to train with.... dont waste your money at Academy For Nails!

I did a 4 day course with the Herts and Essex Academy I will not put it down as a waste of money as I have learnt the basic's in Acrylic, gel, F/G and silk also Man and ped BUT if I could turn the clock back I would have gone with a well known Nail product Company which I am doing this month with Ez Flow.

You have found this site in time so take your time and do some serches and find the best course for you.

Good Luck.

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back