Accepting card payments for my home salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use world pay zinc, used to use izettle, the handset was a lot more with izettle so didn't want to pay out as only use occasionally, if you want me to give you the referral info let me know for world pay whole lot was received within a week.

Worth considering Adyen's Shuttle. Transaction costs are 14p debit, 1.4% credit which is considerably cheaper than all others. Machine is more expensive at £99 but soon pays back on lower transaction costs.

Can anyone using worldpay zinc please tell me how they take the one-off fee for the device as I've done it online and wasn't asked for payment. Thanks

Sumup!! Absolutely fab

Can I ask how long does it take for the money to reach your account? Also can you take money over the phone so like vouchers for example? And can you use it on your iPad as well as phone?

Can anyone give me a referral for world pay zinc please. It would be greatly appreciated.

Can I ask how long does it take for the money to reach your account? Also can you take money over the phone so like vouchers for example? And can you use it on your iPad as well as phone?

It takes about 9/10 days to go into my account. And yes you can go onto the app and do an online payment so can take card details over the phone. I have the app on my iPad but I only really use it on my phone, if you were out and about you would need 3G on your iPad which I have but don't really turn on much, good for back up tho!

Latest posts

Back