accounts/ spread sheets!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashell

Reaction score
hi, just wondering if anyone could help me, im looking for some sort of template or something i can use to keep my accounts, im a sole trader and self employed, and i no that u can do this kind of stuff on your computer but i have no ideas how,, please help lol :eek: x

you should have spread sheets on you pc or laptop, try doing a search for it, i know what they are and look like but i am not sure how to use them, hence me doing a part time computer course, all helps towards the buisness when i get it going.:biggrin:

I use Excel on my laptop - the spreadsheets are really simple to use. You will get the hang of it :)

send me ur email add I'll mail u mine in morning :)

You can buy programmes from places like pc world to do all your accounts and are abit less faffing about but i do mine on an excel spreadsheet aswell and on paper so i can always see where i am etc.

you should have spread sheets on you pc or laptop, try doing a search for it, i know what they are and look like but i am not sure how to use them, hence me doing a part time computer course, all helps towards the buisness when i get it going.:biggrin:

im thinking this just may be a good idea :biggrin: x

thanx every one im gonna give it another try :) xx

All you need is a simple spreadsheet. You can set this up to record all of the information you require (Incomings/Outgoings) and you can include formulas etc to help do the work for you. If you have Microsoft office on your PC then you should have excel. I gave up my job of 20 years to re-train as a beauty Therapist, My previous jobs was working in a finance department for a Marketing Company and Excel/Spreadsheets were forte so if you need any help then get in touch.

Hi Hun! Pm me your email address and I'll send you my template. Inspired by my accountant ;) I'm not at home today but will do it tomorrow x

Latest posts

Back