Achieving a colour, help with opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JosephJunior_

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344348513.603730.jpg
Have a client that wants to achieve this colour, I've told her I can't get it exactly the same but will try, what do you guys think? Rather get a 2nd opinion, I use Loreal but if use suggest other brand will try if I have to. Her hair is a 6-7 colored at the moment with 1inch regrowth of a natural level 5 and a few level 8 foils scattered all through out.

I done this on my cousin, 6-57 with 8-55 and 7-4 foils in the igora range. I have got a note though to remind me to use 9-87 in foils too.
Does she understand there is a lot of copper in this colour? My cousin thought she was ginger for about a week. Then loved it xoxo

Thanks for that, do you know what that could be with Loreal or Redken?

Hey Tomme, have you got any photos of the colour you done?

Josephjunior_ did you end up doing this colour? I'm trying to achieve something similar. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Haven't done it yet, I'm doing it in a few weeks, I'm thinking, underneath doing 6.34 or 5.35, on top foils Powder+6% and tone with 8.3 and a dash of 8.34 and a tint 1/4 6.34 1/4 8.34 1/4 7.3 1/4 7 + 6% ??? Not sure what do use think

Latest posts

Back