Wella peroxide developer help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flowergirl

Reaction score
I have a client with starting level 7 ! She has done a copper hair colour herself over very badly damaged hair ! So her roots are normal faded copper not to bad but the ends look awful 😞
I’m new to using wella so she wants to stay around a level 7 .
So I’m gunna chop her in a short jaw length Bob she’s happy with this !
Shall I use 4% developer on her roots 7/34 8/43 7/47 and a teeny bit of 0/33 or shud I use 6%
Same formula on midlengths and ends 4% or 1.9 emulsion?
That’s my query any help wud be fab Thankyou x

I have a client with starting level 7 ! She has done a copper hair colour herself over very badly damaged hair ! So her roots are normal faded copper not to bad but the ends look awful 😞
I’m new to using wella so she wants to stay around a level 7 .
So I’m gunna chop her in a short jaw length Bob she’s happy with this !
Shall I use 4% developer on her roots 7/34 8/43 7/47 and a teeny bit of 0/33 or shud I use 6%
Same formula on midlengths and ends 4% or 1.9 emulsion?
That’s my query any help wud be fab Thankyou x
Pre pig the ends first, if possible I'd use colour touch to colour the ends. For the colour touch vibrant red shades 4% is the recommended developer. For Kolesten I'd use 3% on ends

Ahhhh thanks Ronway ! I’ve done it already lol I used above formula 6% on her roots and same formula on ends but mixed 1:2 with the 1.9 emulsion , I used the k18 mist before service as well and a good chop and the week leading up to appointment she has used the k18 mask regularly!
It’s turned out very even and not at all patchy just have my fingers crossed it lasts more than a few washes !!
Thanks for replying thou x

Latest posts

Back