Acrylic 3d nail art dvd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maguire

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a good 3d nail art tutorial dvd similar to Sam Biddles pure fantasy which I have got, Also any good books same subject, I have done a search and havent come across what I am looking for, if you'r not allowed to advertise it then please pm me with any answers, Thanks geeks :hug:

Hi I am looking for a good 3d nail art tutorial dvd similar to Sam Biddles pure fantasy which I have got, Also any good books same subject, I have done a search and havent come across what I am looking for, if you'r not allowed to advertise it then please pm me with any answers, Thanks geeks :hug:
you wont get a better dvd than sam s full of step by steps and sam sharing her knowledge, are you a member of her bolog site , she regualary puts articles on their?

I have not heard of any other dvd of fantasy, sorry

Nothing like the real thing though of course her DVD is fab. I attended Sams 'Inspire' day yesterday and am still buzzing :eek:

Truly inspiring. If you get the chance go then do, you won't regret it. I will now look at the DVD again and really be able get the 'feel' for her ideas.
She was filming for her next DVD so watch out for it:):)

:hug:

I think a lady called Lilyia or lilyana ?? has dvd's I will have a little look round for you now, think its more flowers etc

YouTube - cosmozoner's Videos
(thankyou sheryl for helping me with the name lol)

Last edited:
Nothing like the real thing though of course her DVD is fab. I attended Sams 'Inspire' day yesterday and am still buzzing :eek:

Truly inspiring. If you get the chance go then do, you won't regret it. I will now look at the DVD again and really be able get the 'feel' for her ideas.
She was filming for her next DVD so watch out for it:):)

:hug:
is this the start of something new ?!

is this the start of something new ?!

It is not something new I am starting I just want to see more techniques and other various 3d art work, other way's that I can improve on and more inspiration.

Latest posts

Back