Acrylic colour help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lj13

Reaction score
Hi all
I have recently trained in acrylic nails and have set up my own nail business. I'm so happy as it's really taken off but because i am doing so many designs now I am getting bored of the limited amount of coloured acrylic I have.
I am only using Nsi system so everything I use from the tip to nail glue files and acrylic come from them but find there coloured acrylic range lacking.
Can I ask what other acrylic techs do/use. Do you stick to the same brand or mix them up? Thx for any info guys, as I said I'm new at this so have a million questions but I'm loving it :) x

Hi. Crystal nails have a great range of colours. If you want can mix your own colours by mixing pigment in clear or white acrylic powder.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya I use the NSI Technail colour acrylic powders and find them really good!
The range of colours are fab and the glitters are brill too.
I think it may be personal preference with these kind of things but I swear by them, I've got 30+ off the colours and all of the glitter ones and I love using them.
I trained with NSI and I use their Acrylic Attraction System so maybe I'm biased!
I find for something a bit different Organic Nails have some wonderful acrylic mixes!!
Also heard that Crystal Nails have some good ones too :)
Definitely check them out :)
Hope this helped xxxxx

Can u mix nsi liquid with other powders. Xx

It's best not to mix systems. Can cause allergys and other issues.

Crystal Nails, Ezflow and Nfu Oh all do gorgeous coloured/glitter powders.

Latest posts

Back