Acrylic overlay problem helpp....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clownyclaire

Reaction score
hi all new to this site... recently done couple peoples nails with natural tips who want to eventually have there own nails long with just an overlay of acrylic..
basically after one lot of infils, then when she came back for her second lot of infils the natural nail was 'coming away' from the acrylic that had been applied... sometimes only a tiny corner and other times quite a bit where like lifting hair can get caught in between?!?!
i really racking my brains as to why... i thought it could be because wen applying the false tip the glue gradually dissolves... but surely everyone would have this problem? when this has happened ive just soaked off an applied another natural nail resulting in being back to square one..
ifve thought about trying forms therefore avoiding the glue but not very experianced in them and they seem to take me alittle longer to do for some reason...

pleassse help me... this is my only problem i have no lifting problems at all only this at the free edge end!!

Latest posts

Back