Acrylic system advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddybear27x

Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm looking at switching up my acrylic nail system. I have currently been using the edge system, it's ok but I feel like there are a lot better out there.
Anyone have any recommendations on other acrylic systems out there? And what you think of them?

CND, NSI, Nail Harmony are the top 3 that I can think of.

I use CND.

CND, NSI, Nail Harmony are the top 3 that I can think of.

I use CND.
Great thank you! I was looking in to nail harmony xx

Hey guys

I'm looking at switching up my acrylic nail system. I have currently been using the edge system, it's ok but I feel like there are a lot better out there.
Anyone have any recommendations on other acrylic systems out there? And what you think of them?
CND deforestation, started off with nsi loved the bouncing of the product but cures too quickly for me, making shaping smile lines a nightmare. Cnd retention + is amazing I can play around with the white to shape the smile line as desired, also no lifting with cnd and no need for a primer. Nsi would always lift for me after a few days,

CND deforestation, started off with nsi loved the bouncing of the product but cures too quickly for me, making shaping smile lines a nightmare. Cnd retention + is amazing I can play around with the white to shape the smile line as desired, also no lifting with cnd and no need for a primer. Nsi would always lift for me after a few days,
** sorry cnd retention

Young Nails and Crystal Nails are also very good, if you are switching your products its also a good idea to do the conversion course, normally a one day course, as all products are very similar the mix ratio may differ slightly

Latest posts

Back