Acrylics on nail biters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I am using CND Retention+ Acrylic system, I have clear, white and intense pink. Somebody has just messaged me wanting to book an appointment for french acrylics. I'm panicking now thinking if she's got really bad bitten nails I can't do a french on her as the pink powder i've got is very sheer and you'll still be able to see her natural nail! What do people do in this situation? Is it essential to have an opaque powder? I was thinking I could do natural acrylics and then paint the french on using shellac or vinylux in an opaque colour like nude knickers or something but i'm not sure it will look right?! What should I do? x

I was thinking I could do natural acrylics and then paint the french on using shellac or vinylux in an opaque colour like nude knickers or something but i'm not sure it will look right?! What should I do? x

That's what I would do xx

I've done that too. She would still need very short nails as well and shellacing would work well.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Try mixing the sheer pink with a little white until it's opaque enough but I'd def recommend getting a cover pink for future use

She said she wants polish or shellac anyway so she can change it which makes me relax! Which is the best CND opaque powder to get first off? Neutral, cool or warm? I'm thinking neutral? X

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Following thus as im having the issue x x white with pink is a thought though thankyou

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have had this before and I don't use an opaque acrylic I just use foils. I will attach a picture some nails are horrendously non existent (eish was a challenge) tips would not stick becoz not nail is terribly ridged from years of chewing.and this clients actual nail bed was also damaged and short so even tho I did French it just comes to edge of her finger anyhow months down line her nails have actually been restored! Yay it was such a fabulous moment I almost cried with happiness. But you can use a gel overlay or polish. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397507429.736857.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397507549.035599.jpg

Beauty at your finger tips!

Latest posts

Back