Acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilviki

Reaction score
:)Hi I have just completed an acrylics course but I am unsure on what brand to use. We used The Edge during training but I wasn't 100% wowed. Any ideas on other brands? x

I have used a few over the years but CND Retention is my favorite.
Great education, great professional support and the product is top of the line.
Consistency is creamy and soft, easy to apply, easy to file, makes for very thin and resilient enhancements that look natural. Natural nail does not need any buffing and the product stays put with zero lift, good scrubfresh-ing is all that's required.
It is very easy to remove and leaves no damage done properly :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, CND retention + for me, creamy, easy to work with,no lifting,no need for any primer, education is fab,i used justine crick from braintree in essex,

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My college and salon use the edge. What sort of acrylic is it? Like in what way good or bad?
I want to buy an acrylic system for my home clients and wondering whether to use a different brand.

I use NSI & love it x

I love CND too. It's the first product that wasn't just average and its quality is tops.
I've tried so many brands and never been convinced to change yet!

I strted off with the edge,than did a conversion as my work use nd, its so different. Quality is fab,at the end of the day you buy what you can afford,the edge is ok in my eyes, had no problems with it,but for a little extra,why not try cnd x x

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back