Active Salon Software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraLush

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)

Anyone had any experience with this company - Active salon? They're based in Sale, Manchester. I'm thinking of taking on their computer/software package - I just wondered if any one had any experience with them before I do..?

Thanks,
Laura x

I made a very costly mistake with buying the wrong software last year. I then bought Salon Iris nearly a year ago and it has been fantastic. The texts are cheap, so I use them a lot for advertising, and my business has grown massively, and I put this down to several factors, but one of them has definitely been having a good software system. I downloaded their free trial, and kept playing with it, until I was sure, and it has been one of my best business decisions! Hope that helps!!!

Thats great to hear, I bought Unisalons very cheap but to wooden. I am now looking at Salon Iris so thank you for the input.

Have you found any flaws in Salon Iris? It seems to do what I'd want it to but you can never be 100% sure until you are using it day today. It's so much cheaper than salon genius or isalon

Latest posts

Back