Adam & Eve / Waxmaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliemum

Reaction score
Hi geeks. I have heard that the Adam & Eve products are really good. However, I've got the waxmaster heater which takes the 450 g tubs. Is it possible to heat up the Adam & Eve wax in the microwave and transfer it into an empty 450g tub? Don't want the added expense of buying a new heater :/ Any advice? Thanks

Yes because the strip wax comes in plastic tubs and the hot wax comes in beads.

It might be best to check with Adam and Eve to be on the safe side. Not all are microwaveable, I ended up with the Outback Organics tea tree creme wax smoking after 2 mins in the microwave

Adam and Eve actually told me to microwave for 30 secs or so. There's no other way to get it out of the plastic tub.

Adam and Eve actually told me to microwave for 30 secs or so. There's no other way to get it out of the plastic tub.
Think I will order some to try as it must be so much easier than heating metal tins in the wax pot :)

That's the reason I didn't carry on with it because it's easier to just heat the PR Mojito in the tin, and I prefer the wax. Tried all the top brands but can't beat PR so far.

The Adam & Eve strip wax actually says on the pot to microwave it, to loosen it up enough to pour into your pot.

Latest posts

Back