Adding base to lowlight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella93xox

Reaction score
I use majirel and have a lady 90% white. I do highlights bleach 2:1 9.13 with 8.0 and the lowlight isn't covering the regrowth in the foil. Does 9.13 cover white? I know the 0s are for grey but client like the ashy tone x

I don’t know about L’Oréal but Schwarzkopf have an amazing age blend collection called absolutes, they work really well and are really rich xx

I find the majirel doesn’t cover grey very well. I now use the double base tones in wella so for example the 55.0, 66.0 ect ... they work really well x

I find the majirel doesn’t cover grey very well. I now use the double base tones in wella so for example the 55.0, 66.0 ect ... they work really well x
But if I've got blonde a level 9/10 and grey regrowth of an inch 2 inches il need somw warmth for the blonde ? X

But if I've got blonde a level 9/10 and grey regrowth of an inch 2 inches il need somw warmth for the blonde ? X
You could use double base as hobbs said on the root of the low light and then use colour touch on the mid lengths and ends of the low light, you could maybe try koleston perfect 77/0 on root and colour touch 7/7 on ends

Latest posts

Back