Additional Lengths only accepts Habia approved certificates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xx-melo-xX

Reaction score
Trying to apply for a trade account. Sent over pics of extensions certificates (studio 58) but because they're not habia approved they won't accept them! I didn't think anyone was habia approved nowadays?

Habia stopped approving hair extension companies a long time ago. Connect-2-hair had all their courses HABIA approved years ago. Now everyone is ABT approved which is perfectly sufficient and a high accreditation for our courses.

Habia stopped approving hair extension companies a long time ago. Connect-2-hair had all their courses HABIA approved years ago. Now everyone is ABT approved which is perfectly sufficient and a high accreditation for our courses.

Incorrect, there are a number of hair extension companies that offer Habia endorsed courses. You can locate Habia endorsed/approved courses via their website - https://www.habia.org/endorsement/endorsement-cpd-locator/

We are quite strict on what we accept as proof for a trade account, this is mainly due to the fact that we believe that hair extension technicians should first be a qualified hairdresser which is necessary to attend a Habia endorsed course.

I trained with Oakley , I've worn Remi cachet elegance for years and I love them ❤️ But as I'm not a qualified hairdresser I also can't open account with Additional lengths which is pretty sad :(.
I've gone for beauty Works instead
X

I trained with Oakley , I've worn Remi cachet elegance for years and I love them ❤️ But as I'm not a qualified hairdresser I also can't open account with Additional lengths which is pretty sad :(.
I've gone for beauty Works instead
X

You can open an account, however, you would just need to supply different evidence to your hair extension certificate. We accept proof that you are a registered business which can come in many forms.

I
You can open an account, however, you would just need to supply different evidence to your hair extension certificate. We accept proof that you are a registered business which can come in many forms.
I'm a qualified hairdresser just need to find my certificate lol so if I send a picture of that could I open an account?

I know this is an old thread, I’m trying to apply for the trade account for the salon, does the account holder have to be the same as the person on the certificate if that makes sense as it’s two people that run our salon and only one has their certificate (one has been lost)

I would think the person who is applying for the trade account has to be the name on the certificate x

Latest posts

Back