Adult and children pampering parties advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy64

Reaction score
Hi :)

I was wondering if you could help? I am currently a mobile/ from home therapist and am about to start offering pamper parties for both children and adults. I want to make them special and am after ideas to make them a real luxury. I was wondering how you make them that bit extra special whilst hopefully enticing more clients! I have some ideas for example I'd like to give little goody bags at the pampering parties for adults maybe with some price lists, loyalty card, maltesers, nail file, face mask pack, and some vouchers. What do you think?

For children I am thinking to make up goody bags with pots in and teach them how to look after their skin practicing on each other (I will do the birthday girl) and then nails. The only thing is it's going to cost quite a bit to make the goody bags and if I charge too much the Mums won't book me! I have taken note of the brilliant advice on here about parent consent forms and asking about allergies. I would really appreciate any advice regarding a) what to do and b) pricing.

Thank you for looking :hug:

i to am wanting to offer this.

I had an idea of cahrge £50 for a pamper party for 5 kids and additional child will b £10 thereafter maximum 12 kids.

Package includes Small Cake (as i make novetly cakes for a part time job)
each kid gets 3 small treatments...
file polish
makep
glitter tattoo
face paint

while im doing the treatments ill have some creams, face masks cucumber, music, hand scrubs, things for them to play about with.

As i will be working from a salon the mum can bring food if she wishes.
Music and fun activities.
And have a Game the best polish done wins a goody bag of a nail file and polish maybe something else???

But i would have like to give goody bags with a business cards for there mums small leaflet about pamper parties and maybe a sweet or file?

I was in pound land and there was a pack of 30 files pinks blue and green so ive got them i can put in.

Stuck about where to get a polish from though? xx

thank you chimbabweep...some great ideas! :hug:
I'm going to get myself to poundland and pick up some files and those varnishes look perfect for the little ones!

I will definately include a price list and voucher for Mum in the goody bags! Are you going to offer adults pampering parties?

You'll have to let me know when you do one...would love to know how it goes...x

Sorry, but I wouldnt recommend these, i bought them off ebay a good few months back just to play about with, as Im not a nail professional, and I totally agree with cheap and chearful but these are really crap! The polish in them is so watery they arent much use for anything!

Maybe I got a bad batch though?..

I've seen some cheap n cheerful nail polish and they have some great colours, do a google search for La Femme, they have a great neon range and glitters.

Sorry, but I wouldnt recommend these, i bought them off ebay a good few months back just to play about with, as Im not a nail professional, and I totally agree with cheap and chearful but these are really crap! The polish in them is so watery they arent much use for anything!

Maybe I got a bad batch though?..

Hey i think maybe it was a bad batch. ive bought 2 sets of these and they where fine for me. They are mainly for nail art use. the metalic/shimmery ones need a good two couts but the solid colours are fine for nail art. ive used them lots. xx

Latest posts

Back