Advanced colouring courses / colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks
Im very confident in cutting , colouring styling etc however when it comes to colour correction and big colour changing.. im a little out of my deph, but want to learn because i know i can do it just need a little bit more help
can anyone recommend any local ( southend essex ) so surrounding areas, an advanced colouring course or colour correction, i was due to start one this year at basildon but they cancelled it due to the merge with southend and from what i can see on the website they no longer do it :o(
would be great if any of you lovely geeks could point me in the right direction......

thanks alot xxxxx:lol:

I thought I was pretty good at colour after hairdressing for 10 years and I have done colour correction on my NVQ level 3 and at the wella academy but I recently attended the colour keys course with loreal and it was far the best colour course I have ever attended and makes u think about colouring in a different way. L'oreal also do a colour change course and I am hoping to attend this in the future they have an academy in Hammersmith London but I don't know if this is too far from u.

I would also rec the L'oreal courses. They are exceptionally good.

Hi
Thanks for that, I could travel to London that's not a prob
Do u happen to know how much the course is??
I will google it in the morning and look into it
Thanks guys xxxx

ok excellent
thanks so much for your help
many thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back